To enquire and check availability of any pictures you see please complete the details below and click send. Alternatively contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact page. I will respond to your enquiry a.s.a.p.
Further details about how payment is recieved, P+P, and returns can be found here: POSTAGE, PACKING, PAYMENT and RETURN
- I aim to ship the artwork within 1-4 working days from when payment is received.
- Expected delivery times: UK - 2 to 3 business days after dispatch.
- Please make sure your address is correct and current to prevent problems.
- All Original Art is sent first class either by Royal Mail or another courier.
- Note: INTERNATIONAL Customers are responsible for any import taxes/duties that apply to their specific country of residence.
* Please Note: On occasion shipping can take a little longer than expected due to hold ups with the postal services. This is more likely to occur at times of increased demand i.e Christmas, Easter etc.
- The Artwork will be securely enclosed in a cellophane bag with a rigid MDF board for protection.
- It will be shipped flat in either a reinforced envelope or sturdy cardboard box, whichever is most appropriate and will be clearly labelled fragile.
- If Artwork is purchased with a mount ONLY then the mount is considered for presentation purposes and is classed as part of the packaging. It is NOT considered part of the Artwork.
- UK: Payment is made from the website directly via PayPal
- INTERNATIONAL: Payment can be arranged easily via PayPal (you can receive an invoice via email).
- Payments can also be made via cheque.
- Other payment methods can be arranged (i.e via ETSY).
- In all cases shipping will only occur when payment has cleared. If you have any queries contact here.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me to coordinate return of the item within 10 days of receipt. I will issue a refund when I receive the returned item. The refund will be for the amount of the purchase.
Items must be returned undamaged. Please package well when returning and send a message when shipped, with any postage information included. The BUYER is responsible for return shipping/packing/tracking COSTS and FEES.
If an item is damaged in shipping please take pictures of the damaged package and item, from many angles, so that I can record the damage with the intention of ensuring it won't happen again in the future.
Please contact me immediately for a solution to any issues. I will try my best to deal with any difficulties and I will always put the customer service at first place.
Contact via email: email@example.com or via contact page.